The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions.
These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services.
Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs. As Wealthsmiths™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success.
Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Sanlam Broker Distribution is offering young graduates an opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to be trained as Office Bound Consultants. We are looking for fresh talent and therefore a Graduate Internship for an Office Bound Consultant is available for unemployed graduates seeking experience from established individuals in the Financial Services industry for a period of 12 months.
The Graduate Internship program is just one of the ways that Sanlam contributes to the development of talent in South Africa.
- Provide administration support to brokers
- Provide brokers with support and assistance to grow their practice
- Provide quotations and sales support to the brokers
- Drive sales and business building activities with brokers
- Build sound partnering relationships
- Provide after sales services support
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
• Fluent in English
• Afrikaans would be an added advantage
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Business-related degree completed no earlier than 2014
• Candidates should be unemployed, with no or very limited previous work experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
• Confident, assertive and persuasive ability
• Target driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
• A solid work ethic is important as all growth opportunities are based on individual results
• Problem-solving ability
• Ability to work within a team
• Flexibility, open-mindedness and a “can do” approach
• Technology Acumen
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted
(Please submit a copy of your ID, Matric Certificate and Qualification Certificate