The Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC) hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (Vacancies).
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Ref #: OHSC 5/2018
Salary: R 152 862 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- A Matric Certificate plus a certificate/diploma in Reception/Switchboard or Office Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Receptionist. The 2 years’ experience must include working on a switchboard and on MS Word and Excel.
- An additional 1 years’ experience in office administration will be an advantage.
- Friendly, service orientated and presentable person with good communication and computer skills.
- Manage the reception area including the assisting of all guests and visitors.
- Answer the switchboard and all queries in this regard.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and documents and keep appropriate records thereof.
- Provide general administrative and support services including the booking of boardrooms as well as keeping the reception area clean and tidy etc.
- Maintain the telephone system and office equipment and report faults when needed.
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho, at tel: (012) 339 8699/8692
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance.
Hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driver’s licence must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications.
Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.