The successful candidate will be joining a forward thinking organization that will offer development, support and progression. A generous basic salary of R 6500.00 maximum will be enhanced with commission as a performance bonus, incentives as well as other benefits open for discussion at a later stage.
If you meet the above criteria and this is the right challenge for you, then please send your CV for review.
- Two years’ experience in the Office Administration
- Two years’ experience in Data Capturing
- Grade 12 Certificate is required
- Computer Literacy is required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management and experience of working remotely
- Handling correspondence, reporting and documents with efficiency and accuracy
- Good knowledge of CRM systems
- Personable, confident, enthusiastic, eloquent and outgoing with a passion for sport
- Excellent communication & planning skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing skills
- Ability to work both within a team and individually
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Proactive Thinker
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in South Africa.
Please forward your CV to Recruitment at cyberfinance.co.za / Darren at cyberfinance.co.za
* if you dont received reply after 2 weeks it means your application was not succesful