PARTICIPATE IN A ONE YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR
Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA) is inviting applications nationally from unemployed South African youth (18-35 years) for a place in the Learnership Programme for 2018. Applicants who successfully complete the learnership will receive a nationally-recognised NQF 4 qualification in Long Term Insurance or Wealth Management.
- Be South African
- Be under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018.
- Be unemployed.
- Have a valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a pass in Maths or Maths Literacy, English and a second language.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Must never have been on a previous learnership.
- Must not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions or plan to be studying in 2018.
- No applicants who have already obtained a degree or diploma may be considered for this programme.
- Successful Learners will be paid a living allowance called a stipend and as such must carry their own costs of all related transport and other expenses for the duration of the 2018 Learnership.
- There is no cost at all to apply for this learnership
Should you not have access to the internet, please phone, or send an SMS/please call or WhatsApp message, to 079 589-9384 and someone will phone you back to assist you with the application process. Alternatively, phone 011 467-2727 for any other assistance.
Note: Only successful applicants will be notified by SMS.