Novus Print a division of Novus Holdings seeks to appoint a Human Resource Intern with a high regard for HR analytics and with a flair for detail.
Human Resouce Intern – Novus Print
Novus Holding is a leading commercial printing and manufacturing operation in Africa with a national network of specialised plants. The Group has extensive capabilities and experience in handling large print projects and ongoing print requirements for publishers, retailers and other commercial clients.
Print remains a key focus area of Novus Holdings as it continues on a focused diversification strategy into packaging and labelling opportunities. Novus Print a division of Novus Holdings seeks to appoint a Human Resource Intern with a high regard for HR analytics and with a flair for detail.
The successful applicant will receive overall exposure to the HR function and will be involved in all HR functions including ad hoc projects. This position is based in Montague Gardens, Cape Town and the incumbent will report directly to a Human Resource Director.
Please note that this is an internship programme therefore, stipend remuneration will apply.
- 3 year degree in HR or other relevant tertiary qualification
- 0 – 2 years general HR administration experience
- Excellent communication(verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Planning and organising
- Excellent administration skills
- Advanced MS Office computer package skills
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the day to day running of the HR department
- Assist with capturing data on the HRIS system
- Assist in generating and analysing HR related data
- Compile and sort data on excel spreadsheets to identify errors and maintain data integrity on HRIS
- Assist with coordinating the recruitment process including advertising vacancies; screening applications; scheduling of tests and interviews, and managing advertisements on a Recruitment system
- Ensure on-boarding documentation is completed and capture information on HRIS
- Capture disciplinary records on Resource Link
- Assists in coordinating training programs; liaise with Novus Academy and maintain detailed records of training schedules and completed training items
- Assist with skills development administration
- Any other reasonable ad hoc HR administration and projects which may arise from time to time
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Closing date: 8 November 2017
Location: Cape Town