• Recruitment and HR Management
• Ensure the demonstration of corporate values and Ensure effective implementation, communication and advocacy of HR policies initiatives across
• Address concerns related to performance and compensation for employees
• Assist the Head and Managers in budgeting for the resource requirements (LAM Specific)
• Assist manager in providing inputs that positively impact employee motivation and retention especially for all employees such reward programs, incentive schemes etc.
• Supervise a focus skip calendar for respective client areas and to gauge employee perceptions opinions and highlight them if required
• Facilitate interactions between the staff the management on a regular basis
• Regular audits of employment contracts and records of all employees
• Constantly inculcating core company values
• Deploying policies that are open and transparent
• Ensure adherence to related statutory obligations and client related Contractual obligations Qualifications and Experience
• Post Graduates with a specialization in HR
• 2 4 years of business industry experience Salary: R25,000.00pm
NB! Working hours varies from Night Shift to Early Mornings (Successful Applicant should be flexible with those hours)
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, send us your CV via this job board or send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201236