Electrical Maintenance of the coal mine.
Responsibilities and Duties
- High tension and Low tension switching
- Cable joint.
- Sub Station Maintenance.
- Variable speed drive
- Maintenance and repairs of process plant related equipment
- Standby and breakdown related duties
- Adherence to Good-housekeeping related standards
- Adherence to HSEC requirements
- Any other electrical duties as and when is required
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed an apprenticeship as an Electrician
- Be in possession of a trade test certificate as an Electrician
- MV (Medium Voltage) certificate is a prerequisite
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience as an Electrician
- Proven track record in a similar environment
- High tension and Low tension switching experience
- Cable joint experience.
- Sub Station Maintenance experience
- Underground experience will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal communication and stress management skills
- A valid Driver’s License-Code B/08
- Own transport
- Employee must be physical fit with no restrictions
CLOSING DATE: 08 November 2017
CONTACT PERSON: Nomvula Dlamuka
Applicants must submit a CV’s to the HR Administrator
Uitkomst Colliery will respond to short listed candidates. Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can assume that their application has been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Contract