These opportunities are based at the Department Offices in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in an learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
Public Administration Learnership Requirements (Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo)
- South African citizens, who have completed the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
Radiation Protection Learnership Requirements (Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo)
- Post-Matric (Grade 12) with pure Mathematics and Physical Science.
Internal Audit Learnership Requirements (Gauteng)
- B.Tech: Internal Auditing,
- B.Com: Internal Auditing
- National diploma: Internal Auditing
Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles. PLUS the following key competencies:
- Skills: Report writing
- Communication: Verbal and written Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English)
- Creativity: Innovative, Articulate, Good listener
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, open-minded
- Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
How to apply
Closing date is 27 October 2017. Applications should be made on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Matriculation certificate and identity document. Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified. Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form.
Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L. Modiba by post to the above mentioned address. Please direct all enquiries to: Ms L. Modiba, tel. 012 406 7607
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. NB: E-mail, fax and late applications will not be considered.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE.